in·spi·ra·tion: inspəˈrāSHən: noun
1. the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.
My inspiration comes from things I see daily as I sift thru southern flea markets, walk my dogs, or as I surf the web combing thru gorgeous design blogs. The inspiration for my crystal paintings came while I was digging for diamonds at one of Arkansas public diamond mines. I couldn't get home fast enough to jot down the lines of a quartz crystal, and the geometric shapes that form them. I've picked up leaves from a country road and drawn their shapes. I've gotten fabulous inspiration from great nature photographers. The possibilities are endless.
Triangles are something that is a constant throughout both my art and woodwork. In fact, the first shelves I made were triangular mountains. What inspires you in your work?
1. photograph found at http://www.designsponge.com/
2. FoxTailBoutique https://www.etsy.com/shop/foxtailboutique
3. GeometricInk https://www.etsy.com/listing/185758103
4. rug found at http://www.urbanoutfitters.com
5. found at http://99tattoodesigns.net/triangles-tattoo/
6. nails found at http://www.winsomebraveshop.com/product/equilateral-nails-bronze